Monday, June 10, 2013

BAPTISM!!!! Alejandro


Hello family and friends!
Guess what?! Alejandro got baptized! I am trying to add photos now but somethings messed up. I have heard that Milo put some on facebook though so that'll work. :)
It was an awesome baptism!
Me and Hermana Hanks and Leo sang Nearer my God to Thee and we had a talk and some videos and it was all really cool!
Oriana, Alejandro's non member wife, came to church and then to the baptism! She loved it, Im sure. At the end of it all, I went up to her to hug her and congratulate her and she was totally crying. It was just adorable and perfect. Alejandro is a cute old man and he has been going to church for a year and finally got baptized! He was so happy.
We have a new investigator named Milena who is 22 and so receptive! Unlike all the other Chileans, she just sits and listens! That NEVER happens! Haha.
We also met a guy from the US! From Georgia! He was black and awesome and plays for the football team here in Chile. That was cool.
Me and Hermana Hanks had a great time talking about Barbies the other day. Haha. We have both agreed that when we get back to Colorado, we are scheduling a Barbie session. Haha I love Barbies!
Ooh, when I was on the micro on Wednesday going to Nueva Aurora, I heard I Want It That Way on the radio! I was in heaven for a couple minutes. Haha.
I dont know if I have mentioned Yin and Yang before, but theyre two black labs that always hang out around the church. Theyre street dogs and theyre are just so adorable! Theyre our black brothas. Love em. I will get pics.
There were some other gringas in Recreo the other day...me and Hermana Hanks were pretty mad. Haha. This is our territory! We are the only gringas allowed in Recreo!
Well there are a lot more stories from this week and everything. IT was just a really good week and I wish I had more time to write!
But alas, there is none.
So! I will see you all next week!
I love you all!
Keep reading the scriptures because theyre awesome! They are just full of crazy cool spiritual stories. I am so impressed.
Love you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment