Sunday, February 16, 2014

Progress!

Hey everyone!
I hope you all had an awesome week this week, cuz I sure did!
We had Zone Conference, and it was INCREDIBLE. All about missionary work and the Atonement and how we all have to go through our own "Gethsemani" to get to Salvation.
We had interviews with President! Man, he is amazing. He gave me a blessing, and I am sooo grateful for him and for the Priesthood.
The news of the week is that Veronica and Lydia, our "fechas" came to church! And they LOVED it! They said its different from any other chruch theyve ever been to. Her granddaughter Monserrat got loose during sacrament meeting and went to sit up on the stand with the Branch President, who gave her some candy, cleaned her mouth with a tissue, and let her sit there with him. So. Adorable.
They are coming back next week and are loving this journey. So am I!
WE met a suuuuper cool inactive named Leo, who is an RM and has like 3 different degrees. He is also a Zumba professor. What a cool guy! In the first 5 minutes of knowing him, he looks at Hna Oliva and says, "You have the face of a Chilean southerner." And then he looked at me and said, "And you're not from Utah." Anyway, no idea how he knew but he's pretty darn cool.
Leticia officially has Alzheimers and we are dropping her, but we will pass by every once in a while. She is such a love!
Javier came to our branch yesterday! Love that guy! (In a very missionary way, dont worry.)
We had another baptismal date for this guy named Manuel, but he didnt come to church so he lost his date. :( His family is a little bit anti mormon.
We got to witness our Elders giving a blessing of health to our less actives - it was so spiritual and amazing, and that family has sooo much faith. its amazing.
Hmmmm thats all I got time for this week! Im sorry! Stay tuned for next week. Its gonna be awesome.
I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! Enjoy your week!
Miss you!
Hermanita Amy Schrader
P.S. My condolences to my Aunt Kim for her father in law, Nelson Brinkerhoff. He is in such a happier place now. :) I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment