Friday, October 18, 2013

Good Old Recreo

Heyyy everyone!
Cambios were this past Wednesday! I am still in Recreo Alto, Viña Oeste. :) 
BUT I have a new companion! Her name is Hermana Paicely, and she is from St. George, Utah! She has the exact same time in the mission as me, she entered the MTC on December 19th too. :) She is 22, just like me, and she went to the University of Utah and then to Dixie. She is half African American, half Samoan, and shes awesome! We are gonna be a great team, I can just see it. 
But yeah! So this is my 4th transfer in Recreo. And i still love it to bits. 
Hmmm not much else to say really. Im sick! Again. Haha but its not so bad.
I am officially a Chilena! I got my ID from the Registro Civil. Legit.
We have a new district leader, Elder Gutierrez. Hes cool. :) Hes from Argentina.
Milo comes back this Saturday I think! We shall see. He might still be our mission leader but who knows.
The Rojas family hasnt been doing so well. Carolina's mom died, so they have been busy with the funeral and stuff for that.
Milena is awesome! She told us that she has been keeping the Word of Wisdom and that she feels a lot more free now. :) She also said she loves Joseph Smith's story and she said its probably her favorite. She told us that she feels that the church is true! She is awesome. We cant wait to see her again! 
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MOM AND DAD! The big 25th! The Silver Anniversary! I have the best parents in the world and I am so glad that they show a good example for me of how a marriage should be.
Thank you Mom and Dad!
Ok everyone, are you just SO EXCITED for General Conference! I AM!!!!! This is like going on vacation for us! Yesss!!!!
Enjoy everyone! I will say  more next week!
I love you all! Enjoy!
Miss you!
Hermana Amy Schrader

No comments:

Post a Comment