Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!!!

Family and Friends! Hello!
Happy Mother´s Day!
I just want to give a shout out to my mom. She is the greatest mom anyone could ever have! And I am so lucky that she´s mine. Mom, I love you! I hope one day I can be as good a mom as you are to me. :)
So! Interesting story. I was in Valparaíso, writing my emails home, and halfway thru writing this email, BAM! The electricity goes out. In the ENTIRE CITY. Yeah. All of Valparaíso, one of the biggest cities in Chile. The entire city without electricity. So. Lame. I wish I had more time to write, like I wish every week, but I dont. I have even less time!
But to all you mothers, Happy Mother´s Day. :)
This week I got to talk to the fam! AH! Family, it was so good to hear your voices and see your faces! It was heaven on earth. Distance makes the heart grow fonder! I miss you all so much, it´s insane. Like, for real, I've never missed anyone so much in my entire life! I love you guys so much!
I got to Skype home from an iPad, the iPad of the Relief Society Pres. Pretty cool.
:)
After I left the house, I just started crying! Ah! Haha I love you guys! I think its unfair that we can only call for Mother's Day and Christmas. How bout Father's Day? Huh? How is that fair? Haha but I look forward to Christmas. :)
Thank you thank you thank you! I love you!
And yeah, thats really all I can say this week, but transfers are next week, next Wednesday, and I will talk to you all the Monday before. We shall see what happens!
Write me!
Love you!
Hermana Schrader
P.S. No pics this week - no time. Maybe next week! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment